I got my college best friend after my college life ended.
Best friend never took classes together in inter again.
However, I took classes together for two years and gave exams together.
I didn't know that, the day I left the college,
What did he think of us that day?
What wonder? But two years behind?
It has happened in my life, even though I didn't speak to the uncle sitting on the next seat for 4 hours in a 5 hour bus journey, I got his daughter's wedding invitation after talking to him for the last hour.
The man is so friendly and speaks so beautifully, I wish I could have talked some more, but that was the end of us as we reached our destination.
But four hours behind!
ever seen
I used to get bored at the places where I used to go again and again.
The day I went for the last time to bid farewell to that boring place,
I clearly remember that there was such an interesting thing that happened that day, because of which it seemed that there could not be any place more beautiful than this place.
But had to say goodbye,
But many troubled times remained behind.
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন